The Sadra publishing house is going to participate in the 6th Red Square Book Festival with the support of the Ibn Sina Foundation.
The event will take place on 6-8 June, from 12:00 to 22:00 at the Moscow Red Square.
The Sadra publishing house will present its book novelties published in 2019-2020, including:
- books on Islamic philosophy (Islamic philosophy yearbook “Ishraq No. 9”, collection of articles “Revolution and evolution in Islamic thoughts and history”, “The world of meaning in few words. Mahmud Shabistari’s philosophical views” by A.A. Lukashev, “Sufism: the development of the mystical language in an-Niffari’s works” etc.),
- history books (“The history of the 2nd Muslim parish of Moscow and its predecessors” by D. Z. Khairetdinov, “The Chronicles of Najd” by S. A. Mujani)
- books on Qur’anic studies (collection of articles "Qur’anic exegetics"),
- art books (“Iranian Calligraphy: Introduction to the Tradition” by H.-R. Kelichkhani),
- Persian literature ("Nahid" by S. Zamani).
The Red Square festival will be the first post-quarantine cultural event. In accordance with the new sanitary and organizational requirements, the visitors will be obliged to wear masks and gloves and keep the social distance of at least 1.5 meters.
You can find more information about the Red Square Book Festival at: http://книжныйфестивалькраснаяплощадь.рф/